This website has been developed, for the purpose of disseminating tax, accounting and other information for the benefit of our clients and the public.
Nothing contained on this website is intended to be used as professional advice, nor as a substitute for your own independent professional’s advice.
SC Accounting and its appointed representatives;
- Do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information or material on or in this website.
- May change and update information from time to time
- Disclaim liability to all persons or organisations in relation to any action(s) taken on the basis of currency or accuracy of the information or material, or any loss or damage suffered in connection with that information or material.
Users of the site;
- Are responsible for making their own enquiries before entering into any transactions on the basis of the information or material on this website.
- Must not do anything to alter or modify the information on this site
- Must not use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary
- Must not distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised
- Must not post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
- Agree to indemnify SC Accounting from all liability, cost and expense (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
- Acknowledge that links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. These links are to websites that are not under control of SC Accounting, therefore SC Accounting is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed from this website.
By using the website of SC Accounting, you consent to the terms and conditions of the site.