Grow your future and secure your lifestyle with the team at SC Accounting
Our team’s specialisation in superannuation & Self-Managed Superannuation Funds stems from our commitment to our customer. We are focused on outcomes. On allowing you peace of mind that your lifestyle is secured for the future.
Our Principal Steve Creelman holds a “CA SMSF (Self-Managed Superannuation Fund) Specialisation” with the Institute of Chartered Accountants. This qualification is obtained by Institute members after meeting strict SMSF assessment and technical experience, putting these superannuation advisors at the forefront of SMSF advisory. Our team also have extensive experience in the superannuation sector, particularly with SMSF.
In order to provide you with a complete SMSF service and remain at the forefront of changes to superannuation, our accounting professionals, led by Steve Creelman, all hold requisite Financial Planning qualifications; Steve Creelman holds an Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning. Superannuation is a specialist field and you need to partner with specialists to achieve to right outcome. At SC Accounting we are SMSF specialists licensed under the AFSL regulatory regime to provide Comprehensive Financial Advice solutions. Our dedicated team of professionals will be able to provide the right advice focusing on wealth accumulation. A copy of our Financial Services Guide (FSG) can be obtained here: Part 1 – Part 2
Whilst other accountants can assist in preparing your SMSF accounts, they may lack a detailed understanding of the taxation laws applicable to the SMSF environment. Be assured that CA SMSF Specialists have completed rigorous training to be deemed competent in all aspects of providing SMSF advice. Steve manages all superannuation relationships, and will review your SMSF to ensure that it is working the way you want it to work – with a heavy focus on capital protection, wealth creation and tax efficiency.
As superannuation is fast becoming the family’s second largest asset behind the family home, and with compulsory superannuation savings poured into Australia’s massive superannuation investment environment, it pays to seriously consider managing and operating your own SMSF.
Our extensive SMSF services entail:
- Preparation of financial reports, tax returns and other superannuation documents for audit purposes prepared on our specialised superannuation accounting platform
- Liaison with SMSF audit specialists
- SMSF consulting including a review of your current SMSF and recommendations to introduce new SMSF strategies to get more leverage from your super fund
- Pension calculations including commencement of pensions, commuting a pension back to Accumulation phase
- Advice on setting up an SMSF
- Advice on borrowing within an SMSF
- When to start a pension, Transition to Retirement and Conditions of Release
- Tax effective lump sum withdrawals
- Re-contribution Strategies
- Review of Investment Strategies and Asset Allocations within the Super environment, including life insurance policies owned by the super fund and broad parameter asset reviews
- Provide written Statement of Advice (SOA) with all SMSF strategies as required under the AFSL regulatory environment
Begin your partnership With Us
Contact us to talk about our extensive superannuation services; efficient and cost-effective compliance services that take the administrative frustration out of your hands. We work closely with your stockbroker, investment administrator or investment advisor to ensure you meet all SIS Act reporting and regulatory requirements. Alternatively, ask us about our investment administration and bookkeeping services.